An individual at our website is attempting to find opinions regarding: sid@sources.redhat.com

Important message.
Please keep this for your records.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

An individual at our website is sharing Opinions and Information regarding you via our website.

One of our users has begun the process of meeting people who know you via our website for the purpose of researching your background.

This email was automatically sent to you to inform you of this. The user doing the research provided us with your email address.

You may examine the request here:

http://7.sye2.org/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=sid@sources.redhat.com

Our Identity Protection System is a simple system in which this website sends email messages to the Experience Request author on your behalf, and vice versa. This website will never reveal the identity of the Experience Request author to you, nor will it reveal your identity to the author of the Experience Request.

You can avoid future notification emails like this by adding your email address(es) to our Do Not Email List here:

http://sye1.net/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=sid@sources.redhat.com

Once you understand how our website works you will realize that it is really very simple.  Although it may seem confusing or complicated at first glance, in reality it is not.

Sincerely,

Support Department