RE: Patch to fix init_disassemble_info linking

arm-elf-sid is a shell script, not an executable. Try :

bash arm-elf-sid

or just simply:

./arm-elf-sid

from a bash shell, or make sure it is in your path.

Robert Cragie, Design Engineer
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT,  UK
http://www.jennic.com  Tel: +44 (0) 114 281 2655