From: Robert Cragie [mailto:rcc@jennic.com]
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 11:13 PM
To: Ashutosh Vyas
Subject: RE: building error in SID with eCos , using cygwin

I have just build snapshot-20040424.tar.bz2 successfully on a SuSE 7.2 linux
system (gcc 2.95.3) - not actually tried it though. So I would guess this is
something to do with the cygwin environment. I did look at the file
concerned at it did seem to be applying external linkage to the symbol
mentioned so I am puzzled too - maybe try the latest snapshot?

Robert Cragie, Design Engineer
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT,  UK
http://www.jennic.com  Tel: +44 (0) 114 281 2655