Re: building error in SID with eCos , using cygwin

Hi -

> I had tried to build the tree with option "--disable-shared". But it is
> still sending  the same error message. Nothing has proceeded more with this.

Ah, interesting.  It looks like include/sidso.h should honour static-only
compilation for cygwin and disable those DLLEXPORT/DLLIMPORT macros.
Would you try changing the associated lines of sidso.h to

// #ifdef __CYGWIN__
// #define DLLEXPORT __declspec(dllexport)
// #define DLLIMPORT __declspec(dllimport)
// #else
#define DLLEXPORT
#define DLLIMPORT
// #endif

and try again (still with --disable-shared)?
All this is just to get you working until we have time to understand the
original dll-related error message.

- FChE