Which library for new target specific component?

Hi,

I'm implementing a very specific cache implementation for a target we're working on. The component will be abstracted from the current cache_component class in sid/components/cache (i.e. it will inherit from this class). Which library should this new class belong to? Currently I have it in libXXXfamily.la, built from sid/components/family/XXX. The effect of this is that libcache.la must be loaded before libXXXfamily.la. Should I instead add the code to libcache.la (sid/components/cache) so that the libraries are independent?

Dave