This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the SID project.
Re: [patch][rfa] Add "active" pin to sid-sched
- From: Dave Brolley <brolley at redhat dot com>
- To: "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at redhat dot com>
- Cc: sid at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:45:00 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch][rfa] Add "active" pin to sid-sched
- References: <3F4F7AE9.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20030829161600.GA32244@redhat.com>
Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:
This doesn't work because active_pin is an output_pin.
Looks fine to commit, though please consider not using a new
"active_p" member variable in order to send edges on the active
pin. This can be done by replacing ...
+ // Drive the active pin if the threshold has been crossed.
+ if (UNLIKELY(! this->active_p))
+ this->active_pin.drive (1);
+ this->active_p = true;
if (this->active_pin.sense() != 1)
and a corresponding change for the 0 transition.