This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the SID project.
Re: [patch] Restore correct flags in stdioConsole::read
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at wasabisystems dot com>
- To: sid at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 15 Jul 2003 14:31:00 +1000
- Subject: Re: [patch] Restore correct flags in stdioConsole::read
- References: <3F12FA95.email@example.com>
Dave Brolley <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I've committed the attached patch which restores the original flags
> in stdioConsole::read. The existing code was turning off O_NONBLOCK
> regardless of whether it was previously off.
I've no doubt this was due to a quirk in Cygwin (perhaps the dreaded
tri-sync problem) :-). It's been so long now, though, that it has
probably been fixed and putting things right is a good way to find out
if it has!