sid(1) man page

I committed a patch I have had sitting in my source tree for some
time: a sid manual page in the sid/doc directory.  It is installed by
the "make install" rules for that directory.  It reflects the usage
for the new sid(1) mainline committed a few weeks ago.

It might make sense to write short man pages for <foo>-elf-sid
front-end scripts, but I didn't do that.

Ben