Building SID under Linux - HELP - !

Hello all,

I tryed to build Sid under cygwin but i didn't get it
because there are some errors in the source code.
I tryed to build it under Linux and i got the
following error.
Well, is anybody able to build Sid without getting
error messages ?
My aim is simulate a serial port to test some assembly
code written for ARM processor.
I have been advised to use SID with Ecos.
Is there any way to get this aim of mine without using
Sid ?
Using Ecos ?
I noticed that Ecos comes with some examples and one
of them is called serial.c or something like that.
Any idea to fix my problem out?

Cheers.

            Stefano

The error i got is:

rm -fr .libs/libtclapi.la .libs/libtclapi.*
.libs/libtclapi.*
gcc -shared  compTcl.lo  -L/home/src/build/tcl/unix
-ltcl8.3 -L/home/src/build/tk/unix -ltk8.3
-L/usr/X11R6/lib -lSM -lICE -lX11 -ldl -lm -lc
-Wl,-soname -Wl,libtclapi.so.0 -o
.libs/libtclapi.so.0.0.0
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -ltk8.3
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[4]: *** [libtclapi.la] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory
`/home/src/build/sid/component/tcl'
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/home/src/build/sid/component'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/src/build/sid/component'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/src/build/sid'
make: *** [all-sid] Error 2

=====
First they ignore you
   Then they laugh at you
      Then they fight you
         Then you win

            Mahatma Gandhi

Yahoo! Cellulari: loghi, suonerie, picture message per il tuo telefonino
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mobile.yahoo.com/index2002.html