Re: running eCos under sid

Hi -

On Fri, Nov 23, 2001 at 01:53:55PM +0100, Mathieu Lacage wrote:
: [...]
: If I understood how sid works, this means writing the components not
: available for the new board and writing a configuration file for the
: board connecting the relevant pieces together ?

That's right.

: [...]
: I'll try this later. As a side note, I do not even own an Integrator
: board

(Then you might find eCos' "pid" platform a more comfortable fit for
sid's provided components & configurations.)

: and my target system has nothing to do with traditional boards so
: I'll have to hack together a simulation environment myself anyway...

Good - you may find the sid manuals of use.

: [...]
: I'll keep you updated if I can manage to release some GPL code of our
: (not-yet-written) modules.

Even if you simply end up using some peculiar configurations of
existing models, it would be good to hear of them.

- FChE