Re: powerpc port - progress report :-)

[Get raw message]

johan@rydberg.com (johan rydberg) writes:

: Another question comes into mind.  What about the copyright issue?
: Who should get (hold) the copyright? RedHat? FSF? Me?  I guess this
: has to be resolved (?) before I can contribute anything.

Good question.  In the absence of other indications, assigning
copyright to Red Hat is the safest procedure.  Would you be willing
to go through the process outlined at, say,
   http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/assign.txt
   s/cygwin/sid and cgen/ig
?

Then we could clarify the status of the older cgen openrisc port.

- FChE