Re: cvs sid looks for wrong tcl

Hi -

On Tue, Oct 02, 2001 at 01:20:55PM -0700, Per Bothner wrote:
: I have no interest in sid, but when you check out the integrated src
: tree, it gets built by default.  Or at least a build is attempted.

(BTW, why would you check out the entire src tree, as opposed to some
union of the modules you are actually interested in?)

: So that is why I was disturbed to find that sid doesn't build because
: it expects tcl 8.0, but the source tree contains tcl 8.3.  [...]

Yup, this is apparently due to a temporary divergence between our
internal and external repositories.

: [...] Below is a simple patch.  [...]

Thanks; I don't know whether we'll apply this or just wait for a
resynch opportunity.  In the mean time, I recommend you
"cvs release -d sid" from your working tree.

- FChE

PGP signature