Re: Can't build sid

Hi -

: I did actually try that first and it didn't work, so I assumed I was totally
: wrong with that :-)

Nah, something's just missing in the CVS modules file - sorry about that.

: cvs -z 9 -d :pserver:anoncvs@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/src co opcodes

Hmm.  According to "cvs [...] co -c", the opcodes module doesn't exist
by itself.  You could alternatively fetch the "binutils", or even "gdb"
modules, since you'll probably need those tools to construct/debug the
programs you might be running on the simulator.

- FChE

PGP signature