Testsuite patch

I am about to commit the following patch.  I would like to point out
that sid_stop has never have succeeded in closing the files associated
with spawned sid processes.  The Expect documentation states that
"close -slave" only closes the slave end of a pty allocated by "spawn
-pty" (which is not applicable here).

I have been able to reduced file descriptor resource limits on Linux
with success.  Solaris tests now work much better with their default
resource limits.

Ben

2001-07-19  Ben Elliston  <bje@redhat.com>

	* config/default.exp (sid_stop): Don't close with -slave.

*** default.exp	2001/07/13 15:19:13	1.2
--- default.exp	2001/07/19 01:50:35
***************
*** 107,113 ****