Sid: Is there a bus selector component?

Hi,

I have a need for the inverse of the hw-glue-bus-mux component. I need
something that takes multiple buses as inputs and uses a pin as an
input selector to map one bus at a time to an output accessor. The
other buses would return sid::bus::not_mapped if any attempt was made
to access them. My current need is to map 2 buses onto one accessor.

Do we have anything like this? I'm not very familiar with the
component library.

Thanks,
Dave