RE: experimental release of linuxdoc-tools (based on sgml-tools

Seems to me that it should be simply a matter of generalizing the code that
nsgmls uses to find the DocType.  I don't think this is anything new.  IIRC,
my version of nsgmls from Jade works just fine with SGML-Tools 1.0.9 and
overwritten with Jade.  It will validate both DocBook and Linuxdoc
documents.
	Greg