Re: Compile DTDs with compdtd

/ Hendy Hanusin <hendy@tedopres.nl> was heard to say:
| 3. The next step is to compile DTD with compdtd.
|     At command prompt, I change directory to "E:\adept\doctypes\docbk30".
|     Then I type 'compdtd docbk30.dtd'. it raises errors. Also when I
|     type 'compdtd -d book docbk30.dtd'. it also raises same errors.
|     The error is : "Unable to resolve ID ISO 8879:1986//ENTITIES Added Math
|     Symbols Arrow file://EN"

That's an odd looking public identifier:

  ISO 8879:1986//ENTITIES Added Math Symbols Arrow file://EN

Is there really a "file:" at the end of that? What file is that coming
from? It's not in DocBook that way.

| 1. Right now I reinstall Adept Editor and Texcel IM server, but the
|     command-line in Adept doesn't appear so I can not type dtgen in the
| command-line.

You should find dtgen.exe in the {APTPATH}/bin directory.

General questions about Arbortext products can be sent to
'help@arbortext.com'.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

P.S. Disclaimer: I work for Arbortext. :-)

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | What good is a can of worms if you
http://nwalsh.com/                 | never open it?--Bob Arning