RE: LinuxDoc on NT

Jeez Chris
What can i say. Other than that it's disgusting to learn that there's
bigoted fools on this list. I can only tender an apology of my own and hope
that others are doing so as well. It makes you wonder about the small
mindedness of people that's for sure, and worried re the political future
with such tribalisms running rampant. I can only hope that they were not
contributing members of this list.
A Sorryman i wish you well
peter

PS There is an NT specific page somewhere, it's been refered to on this
list before and i'd assumed someone had sent you a reference to it off-list
(shows how wrong we can be) I'll search for it now.
Ahh Haa i have it here:
    http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/hoenicka_markus/sgmlhowto.html
is an earlier version of the page.
And:
    http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/hoenicka_markus/ntsgml.html
is the uptodate page
HTH
pre

At 20:00 1/02/00 -0500, Chris Campbell wrote:
>Well, I thought this was an 'enlightened list.'
>I thought it was an SGMLTools help list. Apparently I was wrong. It appears
>to be a Unix-only SGMLTools help list. I have gotten three different replies
>via my personal email (and none from the list itself, surprisingly) all
>basically telling me to get lost, and spitting on the OS I happen to be
>using at the moment.
>I thought I might get some assistance helping me to further understand DTDs,
>StyleSheets, Jade, and the rest, but I'm sorry for ever bothering you.
>Suffice it to say, I am gone from the list.
>
>*I* am not a software OS bigot. I use NT everyday. I also use FreeBSD and
>Linux everyday.
>Chris

...to paraphrase Churchill, while representative  democracy may be
terrible, it's still the best system that large corporations can buy.
David Weinberger JOHO January 25, 2000