Re: Java packaging collaboration wiki

Dalibor Topic wrote:
Hi all,

I wanted to invite you (i.e. the RHUG/Naoko developerss) to participate in our(Debian/Gentoo/JPackage) small attempt to figure our how different communities manage the packaging of java applications and libraries, what areas for collaboration exist, and what we could together do to improve the state of things.

And of course, I forgot the URL :(

We're here:
http://java.debian.net/index.php/CommonJavaPackaging

cheers,