rhug under cygwin

I've been playing around with building rhug under cygwin.  More specifically,
I'm trying to build pgsql-jdbc.

It makes it through most of the build and then fails in the libtool linking
phase with the following error message:

libtool: link: cannot build libtool library `lib-org-postgresql.la' from
non-libtool objects on this host: errors.o errors_de.o errors_it.o
errors_zh_TW.o errors_fr.o errors_nl.o
make[1]: *** [lib-org-postgresql.la] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/workplace/rhug/pgsql-jdbc'
make: *** [all] Error 2

The errors*.o files look like they are --resource files generated with gcj.  Is
there a compatibility problem between libtool and these objects?

Has anybody been able to build rhug under cygwin?  Am I missing a step?

Thanks in advance,

Jason