gcjh needs --classpath argument

gcjh now needs to read other class files from the class heirarchy when
its in JNI mode. Could someone please change gnu.readline's makefile to
invoke gcjh with a --classpath argument so that it can find them.
Currently it is being run from a directory which is not on the classpath
so it fails trying to find a superclass. I'd do this myself but I don't
have the right automake installed.

regards

Bryce.