gcj/tomcat jsp works with gcj 3.1

FYI, last night I looked at the GnuJavaCompiler.java implementation I
wrote for Tomcat a very long time ago and found a couple of obvious
mistakes.

A simple recompile was all it took to get running.  So now all of the
example servlets and jsp code in Tomcat 3.2.3 appear to work when built
with gcj (I think there were still problems with a couple of servlet
examples pre-gcj-3.1).

I have a couple of installation fixes to commit tonight, but then it's
pretty much good to go.

AG