Re: error:open of packages/rh-postgresql-7.2.3-1_as21.i386.rpm failed:No such file or directory

Hi,
I am using a newly installed Redhat AS2.1 ,I didnot do
any modification to it.It is a clear system.

   I clicked the install button and then a system
dilogbox states that "checking for package dependence
problems and file conflicts........"and after that the
response "The following packages can't be selected due
 to  missing dependences or conflicts:
 rhdb-admin
rh-postgresql-python" is issued from the system.And
then I chose the CUSTOM installation,I found that the
checkbox before rhdb-admin and rh-postgresql-python is
greyed.

Have you encountered the same problem as I have?
How can I solve this problem to do a full installation
of Redhat database 2.1?

Thank you!

--- Patrick Macdonald <patrickm@redhat.com> 的正文:>

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/database/RHDB-2.1-Manual/install/chooseinst.html