Re: VB & RHDB

Probably you mean questions about ODBC, as this is the mechanism you use to access RHDB/PostgreSQl databases from VB.

If that is indeed the case, there is a list:

pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org

Regards,
Fernando

Rommel the iCeMAn wrote:
ppl,
    i have a question concerning Visual Basic and RHDB but before I ask, is
this the right list to post my questions to? If not, is there a mailing list
for VB-related questions?

thanks,
Rommel the iCeMAn
Computer Programmer