Developer wanted for SF-PUG meeting

RHDB developers & users:

Hey!  I'm Josh Berkus, whom several of you probably already know.  I'm
e-mailing this list because among other "hats" I run the San Francsico
PostgreSQL User's Group (SFPUG).

SFPUG would be interested in having and RHDB development team member,
or someone who has done a large RHDB/Advanced Server implementation,
come to one of our meetings to talk about RHDB.   Is there anyone on
the RHDB/Advanced Server team in Northern California?

Or is there someone at Red Hat I should contact?  Keeping in mind that
this is a "geek" meeting, and we don't want an RHAS salesperson.

(BTW, if anyone wants to *join* SFPUG, just e-mail me.  All RHDB users
in the greater SF Bay Area are welcome!)

Our upcoming meetings will be:
February 12, 7pm, Oakland
March 11, 6:30pm, San Francisco

Please e-mail me directly, as I will not be subscribed to this mailing
list indefinitely.

-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions
 San Francisco