RHDB License

Any idea if you will release the RHDB under a BSDL or dual license it as a GPL or BSDL ?
It would be nice to use the RHDB under the same license as PostgreSQL. The GPL kills our ability to commercially develop with RHDB.
Just curious if you would consider it.

Chris

--
"I feel..thin. Sort of stretched, like... butter scraped over too much bread. I need a holiday a very long holiday."