Re: About postgresql-dump

Hi Zhengrong,

The utility that you are looking for is pg_dump, you can
find the location of that utility by issuing the following command:
which pg_dump

Since the postgresql version has been upgraded from
7.1 to 7.2 with the OS upgrade, you'll need to dump
and restore the data by using pg_dump. There are man
pages that describe the different options for pg_dump
that you may find helpful.

Cheers,
Permaine

Doesn