This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: RFC: Fix java.awt.Dialog.size
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Omair Majid <omajid at redhat dot com>
- Cc: mauve-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 23:29:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: RFC: Fix java.awt.Dialog.size
- References: <49C7F01D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 2009-03-23 at 16:25 -0400, Omair Majid wrote:
> This patch fixes an issue in the java.awt.Dialog.size test where the
> Dialog was shown and then a component was added to it, causing the
> preferred size to become more than the actual size.
> Works with IcedTea6 and gij 4.3.2
> 2009-03-23 Omair Majid <email@example.com>
> * gnu/testlet/java/awt/Dialog/size.java (test): First add any
> components to the Dialog, then pack it before testing preferred
> size and actual size.
The original version of this test had "Dialog should be shown at
preferred size when pack is not called before show." Which is probably
why pack() wasn't in the original. I am not sure that is a legal
assumption though. So adding the pack() might be what is needed here. It
depends on what you want to test. Maybe Lillian remembers, she added the