This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: FYI: Sound test
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Mario Torre <neugens at limasoftware dot net>
- Cc: mauve-patches <mauve-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 10:41:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: FYI: Sound test
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 2007-07-06 at 01:00 +0200, Mario Torre wrote:
> I'm going to commit this patch that adds a mauve test for the Sound API.
> The patch shown below is not the full commit, because it obviously lacks
> the binary audio file.
> The wave file comes from the k3b package from fedora 7
Nice. Could you also add a little note to the README file about where
the files in gnu/testlet/javax/sound/sampled/data came from? That way it
is a little easier for people to find where each file came from (since
datafiles don't have a boilerplate header and not everybody goes through
the whole ChangeLog file).