This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: RFC: Add -vmextra switch
- From: David Daney <ddaney at avtrex dot com>
- To: Robert Schuster <theBohemian at gmx dot net>
- Cc: mauve-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 08:58:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFC: Add -vmextra switch
- References: <45373B2D.email@example.com>
Robert Schuster wrote:
I found it usefull to be able to run the test process with a tool like strace
and modified Harness.java in order to make that possible.
Is that OK for everyone?
2006-10-19 Robert Schuster <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Harness.java: Added vmExtra field.
(setupHarness): Examine -vmextra argument.
(initProcess): Use vmExtra field if non-null.
* README: Added info about -vmextra switch.
I like the idea, but I would call it something like 'vmprefix'.