This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: FYI: Tests for new management beans
- From: Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat dot com>
- To: mauve-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 10:39:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: FYI: Tests for new management beans
- References: <20060624210754.GA9631@localhost.localdomain>
Andrew John Hughes wrote:
> The attached patch adds tests for the new management beans;
> mainly to ensure that the security restrictions are respected.
Would it make sense to rewrite this to be like the other
security manager tests? There's already a special security
manager for this kind of thing, for example. Have a look
at gnu/testlet/java/io/FileInputStream/security.java if you
want to see what a simple test looks like.