This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: RFC: add "not-a-test" tag to several tests
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Anthony Balkissoon <abalkiss at redhat dot com>
- Cc: mauve-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, audriusa at bluewin dot ch
- Date: 23 Jun 2006 11:39:12 -0600
- Subject: Re: RFC: add "not-a-test" tag to several tests
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
Tony> Almost certainly that won't be the case because these
Tony> files did not implement Testlet or call TestHarness.test(), but since
Tony> they're not mine I just want to make sure.
I didn't read the patch, but for ones that don't implement
Testlet, just go ahead.