This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: RFC: remove old harness
- From: David Gilbert <david dot gilbert at object-refinery dot com>
- To: Thomas Fitzsimmons <fitzsim at redhat dot com>
- Cc: mauve-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 16:49:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: RFC: remove old harness
- References: <4486E4A2.email@example.com>
Thomas Fitzsimmons wrote:
This patch removes the old harness and makes the new one the default.
It also makes:
work. I wanted some comments before making this change. It reports
test results differently -- each test is a pass/fail rather than each
check -- so we'll also need to update our nightly scripts.
The new harness is better than the old one in every way, in my
opinion, so I see no reason in keeping the old one around.
What do people think?
No objections from me.