This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: JDWP filter test cases
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Kyle Galloway <kgallowa at redhat dot com>
- Cc: mauve-patches at sourceware dot org, Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- Date: 05 Jun 2006 14:51:53 -0600
- Subject: Re: JDWP filter test cases
- References: <448462CD.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Kyle" == Kyle Galloway <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Kyle> I have coded up some test cases for two of the JDWP filters(more to
Kyle> come). I would appreciate it if someone would review and commit.
So, these are unit tests for parts of the classpath jdwp
You do need to add "Tags" comments to the new files.
I think it is fine to do this, even a good thing :-). However I'd
like Keith to weigh in on his preferred testing approach.