This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Harness patch to allow code coverage
- From: David Gilbert <david dot gilbert at object-refinery dot com>
- To: Anthony Balkissoon <abalkiss at redhat dot com>
- Cc: mauve-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 18:31:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: Harness patch to allow code coverage
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Anthony Balkissoon wrote:
This patch is mainly to allow easy use of the EMMA tool, but alsoGreat! Do you have this working? Is there a report anywhere to see?
contains small bug fixes. EMMA usage is auto detected so the normal
usage will not be affected.