This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: RFC: Additional NIO tests.
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Barker <mike at middlesoft dot co dot uk>
- Cc: mauve-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: 06 Apr 2006 10:51:39 -0600
- Subject: Re: RFC: Additional NIO tests.
- References: <1144333538.2955.21.camel@corona>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Barker <email@example.com> writes:
Michael> Attached a couple of addtional tests for the NIO package.
Contact me in private email and we can set you up with an account.
Michael> +/* mulitbufferIO.java -- FIXME: describe
Michael> + Copyright (C) 2006 FIXME: your info here
Michael> +// Tags: FIXME
You've got to fill in the FIXME bits in the Eclipse-generate headers.
The first one can be anything; or really you could just remove it, as
the files are usually self-explanatory.
The second is the copyright holder, either you or whatever entity you
are working for.
The third is typically the JDK release in which the
class-to-be-tested was introduced, eg "JDK1.0" or "JDK1.5".