This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: FYI: testlet about package definition by the boot classloader
- From: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- To: Olivier Jolly <olivier dot jolly at pcedev dot com>
- Cc: mauve-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 07:09:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: FYI: testlet about package definition by the boot classloader
- References: <4415E7EC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Mar 13, 2006 at 10:45:16PM +0100, Olivier Jolly wrote:
> I committed the attached testlet which ensures that packages are
> correctly defined by the boot classloader (like the URLClassLoader
> does). The main part of the test isn't deterministic across vms since
> for each standard package, it checks that it is defined if it wasn't
> before once we load a class from it. Since the list of predefined
> packages when doing this test is vm dependant, the scope of this test is
> I'm sending a mail on the classpath ml on how to fix this problem
> (since it doesn't run for now in cacao nor jamvm).
> 2006-03-13 Olivier Jolly <email@example.com>
> * gnu/teslet/java/lang/ClassLoader/BootDefinedPackages.java: New test.
Please attache the actual patch you are commiting so we can easily
Thanks for your work.