This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
FYI: testlet about package definition by the boot classloader
- From: Olivier Jolly <olivier dot jolly at pcedev dot com>
- To: mauve-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 22:45:16 +0100
- Subject: FYI: testlet about package definition by the boot classloader
I committed the attached testlet which ensures that packages are
correctly defined by the boot classloader (like the URLClassLoader
does). The main part of the test isn't deterministic across vms since
for each standard package, it checks that it is defined if it wasn't
before once we load a class from it. Since the list of predefined
packages when doing this test is vm dependant, the scope of this test is
I'm sending a mail on the classpath ml on how to fix this problem
(since it doesn't run for now in cacao nor jamvm).
2006-03-13 Olivier Jolly <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gnu/teslet/java/lang/ClassLoader/BootDefinedPackages.java: New test.