This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Running Mauve tests with JUnit
- From: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- To: David Gilbert <david dot gilbert at object-refinery dot com>
- Cc: mauve-patches <mauve-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>, Mauve News Group <mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 13:12:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: Running Mauve tests with JUnit
- References: <440C6BB8.firstname.lastname@example.org> <440EB4B7.email@example.com>
On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 10:40:55AM +0000, David Gilbert wrote:
> I didn't get any feedback about this...anyone think it is a good/bad idea?
I think this is a good idea. JUnit is widely known and supported well by
IDEs. Please go ahead.
Escape the Java Trap with GNU Classpath!
Join the community at http://planet.classpath.org/