This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Patch: FYI: add another newInstance test
- From: Christian Thalinger <twisti at complang dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Cc: Mauve Patch List <mauve-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 10:04:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: Patch: FYI: add another newInstance test
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 2006-02-28 at 11:26 -0700, Tom Tromey wrote:
> I added a quick test case for this ... but the test already passes on
> jamvm, gij, and the JDK.
> So perhaps I'm misunderstanding what the bug is actually supposed to
> be. Twisti, any comments?
The bug is/was actually in ResourceBundle.tryBundle. We didn't catch
enough exceptions. Jeroen's patch fixed it and xalan does work now.
Probably we should add an according ResourceBundle test to mauve.