This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Patch: New Lightweight tests
- From: David Gilbert <david dot gilbert at object-refinery dot com>
- To: Lillian Angel <langel at redhat dot com>
- Cc: mauve-patches <mauve-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:29:26 +0000
- Subject: Re: Patch: New Lightweight tests
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Lillian Angel wrote:
+ harness.checkRectangleOuterColors(r, bounds2, Color.red, true);Do you know what the delay is for? Is there some other way to write the
test so that the delay isn't required? It's just that it would be nice
if the Mauve test run doesn't take longer than it has to - otherwise
hackers will stop running it.
+ harness.checkRectangleCornerColors(r, bounds2, Color.red, false);