This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: FYI: added explicit constructor to avoid interpretation of its visibility
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: ericblake at comcast dot net (Eric Blake)
- Cc: Olivier Jolly <olivier dot jolly at pcedev dot com>, mauve-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 15 Feb 2006 10:32:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: FYI: added explicit constructor to avoid interpretation of its visibility
- References: <021520060102.22338.43F27DA400003F120000574222058891160A050E040D0C079D0A@comcast.net>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Eric" == Eric Blake <email@example.com> writes:
Eric> Jacks already tests this. ecj is buggy - the JLS requires default
Eric> constructors to have the same visibility as their enclosing class,
Eric> so private inner classes default to private constructors.
Yeah, I agree.
FWIW this is Eclipse PR 117758.