This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: RFC: update in batch_run
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Olivier Jolly <olivier dot jolly at pcedev dot com>
- Cc: mauve-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 14 Feb 2006 13:06:40 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFC: update in batch_run
- References: <43F234BD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Olivier" == Olivier Jolly <email@example.com> writes:
Olivier> So I added the ability to set the environnement variable
Olivier> COMPILER to "none", which assumes that all .class are already
Looks pretty good to me. Just one nit.
Olivier> If accepted, the batch_run wrapper in eclipse could be changed to
Olivier> benefit of this optimisation.
Olivier> +if test -z "$NATIVE" -a "x$COMPILER" != "xnone"; then
It is a little more defensive to use &&:
if test -z foo && test blah != blah; then
Maybe my old autoconf habits are showing... there were weird parsing
problems with -a in some versions of test, back in ancient times.