This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: FYI: New tests for HttpURLConnection
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Wolfgang Baer <WBaer at gmx dot de>
- Cc: mauve-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 08 Feb 2006 18:53:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: FYI: New tests for HttpURLConnection
- References: <43E4B5F1.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Wolfgang" == Wolfgang Baer <WBaer@gmx.de> writes:
Wolfgang> One existing test is removed as the used HTTP server doesn't
Wolfgang> send the tested header key anymore and therefore this test
Wolfgang> wrongly fails.
David Daney had the interesting idea that we could have a mini http
server inside of Mauve, which we could then use to test all the http
modes we care about. Specifically what he had suggested was encoding
the desired response into the request, so we could check 404s,
redirects, chunking, etc.
Just in case you're really motivated to hack in this area ... :-)