This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: FYI: GapContent test fix
- From: David Gilbert <david dot gilbert at object-refinery dot com>
- To: Roman Kennke <roman at kennke dot org>
- Cc: Roman Kennke <roman dot kennke at aicas dot com>, mauve-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 15:47:37 +0000
- Subject: Re: FYI: GapContent test fix
- References: <P7KoddsR.email@example.com> <43E1EA00.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Roman Kennke wrote:
Hi David,I think so, but if you're busy it's not so important - I'll revisit it
when I hear back from Sun on the bug report.
Am Donnerstag, den 02.02.2006, 11:16 +0000 schrieb David Gilbert:
The API docs describe the first parameter (where) as:
|"where| - the starting position >= 0, < length()"
...and in this particular test I've used length(), so I'd expect the
BadLocationException to be thrown. To back this up further, the exact
same test on StringContent *does* throw the exception. I didn't hear
back from Sun yet on the bug report (apart from the automated response),
but I do expect that they'll accept it and fix it eventually.
Now that is interesting. So I was a little too quick with my fix. It
seemed to make sense to be able to append, but if StringContent behaves
differently, I am not so sure anymore. So you think we should revert my