This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: FYI: Throwpoint tests for java.lang.Class
- From: Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat dot com>
- To: mauve-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 11:24:15 +0000
- Subject: Re: FYI: Throwpoint tests for java.lang.Class
- References: <20051209172204.GC5800@redhat.com>
Gary Benson wrote:
> I just added throwpoint checks for all methods in java.lang.Class.
> Currently many of them fail due to either missing doPrivileged()
> calls or because doPrivileged() is broken. I shall investigate on
FWIW if you want to try these tests you will need this workaround
which I have been using.