This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: [Jacks] RFA: Update jacks.html
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at gmail dot com>
- Cc: mauve-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 22 Sep 2005 09:45:08 -0600
- Subject: Re: [Jacks] RFA: Update jacks.html
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
Ranjit> The Jacks test suite includes a "jacks.html" that is now
Ranjit> quite out-of-date. This patch attempts to correct that.
Sure. Feel free to make updates using your best judgement.
Ranjit> 1. The "jacks" top-level script explicitly refers to tclsh8.4,
Ranjit> while the stated requirements are that only Tcl 8.3 or better
Ranjit> is required. Why can't this be just "tclsh" instead of having
Ranjit> a hard-coded version?
I think that way back when, older versions of tcl which didn't supply
all the needed libraries were still common. We can probably get rid
of this now.
Ranjit> 2. The updated "jacks.html" should be put somewhere on the
Ranjit> Mauve website so that it is publicly accessible.
Yes. Checkins to the htdocs cvs module are automatically mirrored on
the web site. So ... could you do this?