This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Patch for Windows users
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: fduminy at users dot sourceforge dot net
- Cc: mauve-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 16 Sep 2005 11:05:20 -0600
- Subject: Re: Patch for Windows users
- References: <43286B83.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
Fabien> here is a patch for allowing Windows user (like me) to solve the case
Fabien> problem with filenames.
Fabien> Color has been renamed to ColorClass, Font to FontClass and Event to
Has anybody talked to you about getting cvs write access so you can
check this in? If not, send me email and I will set it up.