This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Serialization: parent readResolve tests
- From: Daniel Bonniot <Daniel dot Bonniot at inria dot fr>
- To: mauve-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: tromey at redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 19:29:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: Serialization: parent readResolve tests
- References: <421FCA65.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4220AA1F.email@example.com>
Archie Cobbs wrote:
Daniel Bonniot wrote:
By the way, I'm a developer for the Nice project, an advanced open
source extension of Java. By trying to bootstrap or running our
testsuite on free VMs, I occasionally run into bugs that call for a
mauve test. Would it make sense for me to ask for cvs write access?
Definitely! Please do... I think Tom just needs to send you the magic
email or something.
OK, so I'll wait to hear from Tom.
By the way, I've been looking into fixing these bugs in GNU classpath. No need
to duplicate the effort...
The Nice programming language: http://nice.sf.net