This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Serialization: parent readResolve tests
- From: Archie Cobbs <archie at dellroad dot org>
- To: Daniel Bonniot <Daniel dot Bonniot at inria dot fr>
- Cc: mauve-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 10:55:59 -0600
- Subject: Re: Serialization: parent readResolve tests
- References: <421FCA65.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Daniel Bonniot wrote:
By the way, I'm a developer for the Nice project, an advanced open
source extension of Java. By trying to bootstrap or running our
testsuite on free VMs, I occasionally run into bugs that call for a
mauve test. Would it make sense for me to ask for cvs write access?
Definitely! Please do... I think Tom just needs to send you the magic
email or something.
Archie Cobbs * CTO, Awarix * http://www.awarix.com